Sunday, October 7, 2012

Trevor turned 3!

 On Sept. 23rd, Trevor turned three years old!  This is how Trevor started his day being three....he found Kaylee's nail polish and decided to doll himself up for his big day, I guess!  And to make it worse, it was before church too, so we had to scrub it all off to make him look decent!

 You can tell he is right-handed here!

 Before his birthday, when asked how old he was going to be he usually said "Eleven"!
 Eventually he learned what his real age was going to be!

 Here is his cake that I had to quickly decorate in less than 5 minutes.  We had a busy day that day!


 He is blowing out his candles here as you can see.

Here is a little video of him blowing out candles and talking about his cake! Enjoy!

1 comment:

The Reiersens said...

Hey, we used to have the very same fish tank!.....happy birthday Trevor! I,love the nail polish! :)