In October, kids are free admission at San Diego Zoo, so we decided to take advantage of it!
It is only about 3 hours away from us. Yea! The kids brought some toys to entertain them on the way.
It is only about 3 hours away from us. Yea! The kids brought some toys to entertain them on the way.
A kind lady took our picture with this lion statue, after I took a picture of her and her daughter
with her sophisticated and intimidating camera!
Isn't this a cute red panda? It looks so content!
Here is another cute panda! I think they are one of my favorite animals, next to cats and giraffes!
Too bad this giraffe doesn't have a straw. It would be much easier for him/her.
Here we are on the tour bus, which is the second level. If you ever go on the tour bus at San Diego Zoo, I would recommend sitting on the right side on the bottom. That is where you can see the most stuff!
And we also took some rides in the sky tram, which was fun, but we didn't see any animals up there!
By the way, this and the bus was extra cost for kids--even though they got in free. Just so you know.
By the way, this and the bus was extra cost for kids--even though they got in free. Just so you know.
Alison said it was her favorite thing at the zoo! She called them "skyscrapers"!
The petting zoo.
Can you find the leaf bug in this picture?
"Hmm...what did I step in?"
This was my favorite monkey. He was hilarious.
He was all over the place doing acrobatics and teasing the pygmy hippos too!
Everyone is staring at a couple of rattlesnakes.
This is a cool elephant!
In the zoo the lion sleeps today!
We were lucky enough to get someone to take a picture of us in front of the sign.
I wish I would've scooted closer to Justin. Oh well. Beggars can't be choosers I guess.
There were many more pictures and videos I took, but I didn't want you to be too bored,
so I just posted my favorite ones!
I wish I would've scooted closer to Justin. Oh well. Beggars can't be choosers I guess.
There were many more pictures and videos I took, but I didn't want you to be too bored,
so I just posted my favorite ones!
1 comment:
I love that zoo.... I also love when strangers take family photos!! That's the best!
Post a Comment