
Click on the title above and you will see how much our old house is for sale! Keep in mind that when we sold it, we got $227,000 for it (that was in the spring of 2007!). We are so glad that we got out when we did and that we were able to sell it before we had to leave and move to Yuma, Arizona! There are some things that I do miss about this old house. One of them is the nice big backyard we had with the nice garden soil and cherry and apple tree. I will also miss my kitchen that Justin remodeled to my liking. He did such a nice job on the kitchen cabinets. They turned out beautiful! I will also miss the nice new carpet we had put in before we sold it. But don't get me wrong, I AM glad we got out of there and I DO like my house I live in now! Since the link doesn't show any pictures of the kitchen that I miss for some reason, I will post some pictures that I took of our old kitchen to let you see what a beautiful job Justin did on the cabinets.
1 comment:
I love that you put the link to the house and that you included your own pictures of the beautiful cabinets that Justin built! Everything he does is first class work so I can see why you miss them! :) We miss you too when we drive past that house. It is still for sale and it says that a sale is pending but it has been there for about 3 weeks.
Post a Comment