Friday, June 5, 2009

One year down, 12 more years left....and then there's college!

Kaylee has graduated from Kindergarten! Here is her teacher, Mrs. Raebel with Kaylee. She was a wonderful Kindergarten teacher and Kaylee will miss her! (Sometimes Kaylee calls me Mrs. Raebel without knowing it! Then I have to ask her if I look like Mrs. Raebel!)


All the Kindergartners were given these silly glasses to wear. They had a lot of fun laughing at each others silly faces!

Below is a video of her class singing "Days of the Week" for us parents. Kaylee was chosen to help lead the class! They also sang a cute song to help them remember the months of the year, but the batteries died in my camera, so I couldn't record that one!

1 comment:

Mommie Maureenie said...

How cute. I am glad Kaylee had a wonderful kindergarten experience this year. She reads and writes so well and is very artistic too!