In her class at school Alison was assigned to write a report and make a diorama for an animal of her choice. She chose the coyote. I looked at 4 different stores to try to find a little coyote figure, but never did. So instead I made it out of dough from Michaels. I made two coyotes....the first one was the better of the two but was smashed as it was being air-dried by our curious little 3 year old! So frustrating! I kind of wished that Alison had picked a different animal, like one that we already had. We have well over 100 little plastic animal figurines in a container to play with. Not one of them is a coyote! Anyway...In the end, it all turned out pretty nice and I tried not to do the whole project all myself (because it was fun and I never got to make a diorama when I was in Elementary school!).


No comments:
Post a Comment