Halloween Pictures!
These pictures were taken by our friend Karen at her house after we (mostly me) were done trick-or-treating. I think Kristi had the most fun and she wasn't shy at all to say "Trick or Treat!" and get candy for it! Justin and I went as ourselves...great idea huh? I did however go as a scarecrow to our ward Halloween party though! That night was way to busy to get a picture of me. Maybe next year we will dress up and get better pictures.
Kaylee was subtlety dressed as a modern day Little Red Riding Hood. Notice the big scratch mark on the side of her face from the wolf? She practiced her scar making skills a lot before Halloween. Alison dressed up as a bat, Trevor was either a mummy or a ghost (not sure...he just wanted to get candy), and Kristi was a fairy. Her wings weren't on in these pictures though!


1 comment:
Oh my goodness the kiddos are so much taller now. Kaylee's makeup looks awesome! Happy Halloween!
Post a Comment