Here are some fun pictures of us at LaJolla Cove in San Diego. It was kind of sprinkling there, but it was neat to see all the animals in the water at low tide.
The coves are a work of art from the Master Himself! It's so beautiful!
Where was I? Holding the camera...and a baby...and a diaper bag...and the camera bag...and a couple of blankets just in case we found a spot to land (but never did!). So next time someone else can hold all the stuff and take pictures and I can go play!
Whoa! Don't fall in Trevor! Hey, Jeremy! Can you help him? I don't have any spare hands!
My amazing daughter and husband figured out how to make the camera take a picture of us all at once. Thanks you two! I really appreciate the cooperation with everyone so we could take a good family photo!
They must've found something pretty neat here.
Alison, Trevor and Justin looking at sea critters.
1 comment:
Such a fun trip together! I Love your blog Karine. :) You are so good at this. What a cute family you are! :)
Post a Comment