Friday, November 22, 2013

Kristi Autumn is here!

As most of you have found out already, our baby girl was born on October 30th.  We named her Kristi Autumn.  She weighed 7 lbs. 13 oz. and 20" long.  We are so happy she is here safe and sound!  Here are some of the pictures Justin took on his phone and some pictures are from Kaylee's camera.  Most are from the hospital.
 Here is me right before going to the hospital.  I had an appointment to get an External Cephalic Version procedure done.  Which means the baby was breech and to avoid a possible c-section, I went ahead and had the doctor externally flip the baby around!  It really hurt!  I felt like my tummy was play dough! Anyway, the procedure worked and she wasn't hurt thankfully!  They were going to induce me, but luckily I went into labor on my own!

 Kristi, only a few minutes old.

 On Justin's lap!
 Kaylee is so happy to have a baby sister.


 Alison with her new baby sister.
Home from the hospital! Yay!
Kristi with Justin and her new siblings!  Sorry it's a little blurry! 
 Trevor likes to hold her too!

In the car on the way home!

1 comment:

The Reiersens said...

Congratulations!! She is absolutely perfect!