Here is a picture of my mom with her grand-kids.
The kids are gathered around the table wishing the cinnamon rolls were in the oven already!
Here we are at Justin's parents house, playing on the slip-n-slide. They had lots of fun on it.
Whoa, Trevor!
Taking a break from the fun to take a more formal picture.
These glasses wouldn't stay on him!
They fit Kaylee and Alison a little better!
Swinging with their grandpa pushing them! It still takes a lot of effort to push, even when sitting down.
I've tried it!
Getting up and personal with one of the neighbor's horses.
Wheee!
Maybe he is trying to look like his dad. (Justin grew a beard during his 3-week vacation. I'm not sure if I am allowed to post his pictures. Maybe I will ask him for permission!)
2 comments:
I love the slip and slide action shots. Where are the pictures of you sliding? :)
I am the only one who takes pictures around here!
Post a Comment