Saturday, February 5, 2011

HOTEL FUN!

Just recently Justin's Grandma Chick passed away and we got to take a trip to Hunnington Beach, CA for the funeral. Although the passing of his grandmother was sad as with all funerals, we did get to see many family members, which was very neat. We also got to stay in Madisson hotel. The girls enjoyed the elevator the best (our room was on the 3rd floor but I didn't get a picture of the elevator!) Trevor enjoyed exploring his new territory also!After we had a good night's sleep in our hotel, Alison woke up from falling out of her bed and scraped up a previous wound she had, but thanks to Aunt Marla, she is sporting a Strawberry Shortcake band-aid! (Thank you Aunt Marla!)

Trevor is trying out a hiding place that is a little too small for him to sit upright!

Kaylee & her cousin Sydney

Now Trevor is testing out his climbing abilities in the bathroom. This toilet must be shorter than ours at home because I don't remember him being able to climb it!

He really liked this cabinet under the TV!

The kids and I posing on one of the beds!

Here is Justin with the kids right after we got in our hotel room.
Below is a picture of a puzzled Kaylee saying, "I think someone put this picture in
upside-down!"

1 comment:

The Reiersens said...

That picture of Kayles is great! It looks like you have a litte boy who loves getting into things! :)