I usually don't dress up for Halloween, but I decided to do it this year. I am dressed up as an auto mechanic. It was a cheap and easy costume. (I already had the jumpsuit--it was a gift from my bridal shower because Justin really likes to work on cars!) I have put this jumpsuit on before to help Justin with stuff believe it or not! So, thanks to my wonderful sister-in-laws for the gift! It came in handy!
And here are my beautiful daughters! I don't think I have to tell you what they are. It looks self explanatory to me. They were soooo excited to put on some of my make-up!
Poor Trevor didn't have a costume this year. Of course he didn't care. I just dressed him up with an orange shirt and black Halloween pajama pants! I would post a picture but my camera stopped working when I was ready to take his picture!
We went to our church to do some "Trunk-or-Treating" and I think the girls had fun. I was happy because we didn't come home with so much candy! Justin couldn't come because he had to work and so we passed out candy by our car and when we ran out I took the girls around to some cars that still had some treats to give out. Hope everyone else had a fun Halloween! Now on to some more fun holidays! Yippee!
No comments:
Post a Comment