Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My little boy is learning to climb!



Trevor is so attracted to the fireplace! Almost every time I put him down he is there in no time! He gets up on the step and then that is when I have to really watch him so he won't fall. He's already fallen a couple of times already. Boys! Look at his cute little chubby legs!!!

2 comments:

Steersies said...

I just want to squeeze those little legs! They are just too cute and round! He is such a sweet little boy, Karine! Keep on enjoying those moments because they are too short! Pretty soon he'll be terrorizing his sisters instead of the fireplace!

Mommie Maureenie said...

Awwwwwwwww, Trevor is so cute! He will be climbing so much you will have to put everything in the attic before long. Give them (you all) a hug for me! :)