Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Pet Sitting

Last week we got to pet sit for our neighbors who were in the process of moving to their new house for about 4 days. We got to see what it was like to have a dog and 2 parakeets for a while. It was pretty fun and the animals were very well behaved, but for now I think having 2 girls and one little baby boy on the way is good enough for us right now! The picture above is Gunny, who is begging for food!

The girls had so much fun playing with Gunny!


Is Alison walking the dog, or is the dog walking her???


I don't remember the parakeets names, but the green one is a boy and the yellow one is a girl. They seemed like pretty happy birds.


Alison is trying to play with Gunny, but he seems uninterested at the moment!

1 comment:

Mommie Maureenie said...

Wow, it was fun to see all those animals in your house and not mine! :) Good for the kids to experience though. I bet Justin loved having a dog in HIS house! :)