How many people do you know can curl up their toes and walk on them? My girls can! I can't do it because my feet are built different and I'd probably end up having an operation if I attempted this! I think some of my cousins are able to do it too (or they could when they were younger anyway). My cousins called it a "foost", which is kinda like a fist made with your hand, but it's your foot instead! Funny, huh? Below is Alison walking on her "foosts" by herself!
3 comments:
That is truly amazing! I tried it and I can't do it and put all my weight on my toes like that...true, I do weigh a lot more but still, I bet it is impossible for most people! What fun you have in your family! :)
Oh, what a cute little baby...no he (or she) doesn't look like a bean anymore! What a cute profile! :)I wanna hold it...I will be patient while it cooks! :)
OOOH! That looks like it would hurt!! I'll have to see if my kids can do that!
Post a Comment