How fast can you sit down? Alison can do it in no time! She started doing this a few weeks ago and she still does it because I guess she likes the attention she gets when she does it! It is hilarious! Oh by the way, this is their newly painted room! It was so fun to do too! I'll have to take better pictures of it and post it when their room is cleaned up a little better!
2 comments:
That ranks right up there as one of the most amazing feats ever seen. She isn't jumping, her feet don't leave the ground. Somehow she throws her feet out in front of her fully extended. I don't know how she does it. What else can she do? You could hire her out for party entertainment.
My behind hurts just watching her perform like that...does she have any bruises or does the diaper shield her from that torture? That is really funny!
Post a Comment