Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Desert Wildlife!

Check out the tarantula Justin spotted on the freeway at work the other day. Justin backed up the freeway and snapped a couple of pictures. The next car to pass by sent it in about five different directions. Always look both ways before crossing a major Interstate.

4 comments:

Steersies said...

Brenna would have been upset with Justin for not risking his life to save the poor animal so she could study it's life patterns!!
I didn't know that tarantula's lived in Arizona! DOes that freak you out at all? Probably not, you are soooo brave!

Mommie Maureenie said...

Backing up the whole freeway for the tarantula! Wow, I am so impressed at Justin's traffic directing skills! I feel very sorry that it got squished after that though! Poor Teddy Tarantula!

Karine Jones said...

NO Mom, Justin didn't back up or stop any cars on the freeway because of the tarantula!!! This is not L.A.! He backed up his car, (not the freeway), to get a better look at it!

Mommie Maureenie said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :) That is funny...I thought that was amazing! LOL!