Kaylee, you look so cute getting on that bus! I hope you love the bus!
That is so cool. Thanks for all your comments.... just to tell ya, there is an "h" at the end of my name!!!!! :o)
let the bus riding storied begin! I have many stories riding the yellow wonder throughout my 13 years of school! I must say that I envy you not having to be a personal chauffeur!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Kaylee, you look so cute getting on that bus! I hope you love the bus!
That is so cool. Thanks for all your comments.... just to tell ya, there is an "h" at the end of my name!!!!! :o)
let the bus riding storied begin! I have many stories riding the yellow wonder throughout my 13 years of school! I must say that I envy you not having to be a personal chauffeur!
Post a Comment