Friday, August 22, 2008

We have a potty-trainer now!


Yes, Alison has shown a great interest in using the toilet now. She is just starting her training, so I don't have any successful stories to tell you yet. She has the potty system backwards right now. She does her business in her diaper/pull-up and THEN she tells me she needs to go "paw-ee", then she sits on the toilet for a very long time and talks to me about the cat, butterfly, cow, etc. that is printed on the shower curtain. I just think it's neat that I might not have to buy diapers anymore in the near future! Whoo hoo!

2 comments:

Mommie Maureenie said...

That is just the cutest picture of Alison! Maybe Kaylee will potty train her like you trained Laura. I really can't take credit for Laura because you just said "come in Orla" when you had to go and she followed you and copied everything you did! It was fun to just stand by and watch! What a great teacher you are!

Steersies said...

Holy cow!! It can't be!! She was just born!! Time flies when you are apart! She is just too cute! I love the curls! Congrats and I hope that you can deduct the diaper expenses out of your budget very soon! I am rooting for you!