Thursday, August 7, 2008

Videos of Alison Eating and Talking!



Oranges are one of Alison's most favorite fruits. Here she is eating an orange segment. Notice that she doesn't even bother taking little bites off of it. She loves it so much that she shoves it into her mouth and instantly asks for more! (Justin is feeding her.)



I didn't realize it at the time while I was taking this video, but Alison said "Jesus" and she also said a few other words too! Listen carefully, and you will hear her say "picture", "Jesus", and "Bye"!

4 comments:

Karine Jones said...

Can you guys get these videos to work on your computer? Please let me know so I can try to fix it because they didn't work after I posted them!
Thanks.
-Karine

Mommie Maureenie said...

The video's work just fine on our computer...what a cute baby! She is learning to talk very well...and I love that she is learning from infancy to know and love Jesus!

Steersies said...

Well, of course Alison says, "Jesus" She IS Justin's little girl after all! The legend is that Justin only said "Jesus" and "Da-da" until he was 3, and then the sentences and questions just flowed out just like if the hover dam broke! Smart kids you have!!
I also love the orange eating tactics! Alison definitely has lots of Jones in her! That is awesome!!!!

Sarah said...

That's way cute. I like the school background on your blog....