Monday, July 7, 2008

Our 4th of July Pictures


For 4th of July we just used up all of the fireworks that we had left over from last year and the year before that. We didn't see any firework displays in the sky this year because Justin had to go to work that night and we were all tired. We had some fun anyway!Here Justin is showing Alison how it's done.

Smile Kaylee!

Kaylee and Jeremy having fun with Sparklers.

Sorry the picture turned out blurry! My camera doesn't cooperate with me sometimes!
The kids are watching some Glow Worms in this picture.


We had a BBQ on the 5th of July and ate this for dessert! It was yummy!

1 comment:

Steersies said...

I've always wanted to make one of those cakes. I don't know why, just because they are so traditional. It looks so delicious! I miss Jeremy, give him a big hug for me, ok! Glad to see you got to have some firework fun. Do they allow more fireworks in Arizona then California ?