Friday, June 6, 2008

Our backyard swamp!


Eeeewww! I have neglected the swimming pool too long and it's time to clean it! We haven't been swimming in it lately because it hasn't been very hot yet. Either that or I've just enjoyed the cool house inside instead. We had a dust storm the other day which blew a bunch of sand in the pool and now it has turned a disgusting green color (not because of the sand though). I think I will pass on going swimming today! Hopefully I will be better at keeping chlorine in it and cleaning it now and then now that we have warmer weather ahead of us! Sounds easier to just give it away and get a kiddie pool! I guess we will see!

1 comment:

Mommie Maureenie said...

Ewwwwwwwwwwww! Well you have grown your own swamp so now all you need are a few tadpoles and frogs, water sketers, and lilly pads & other water weeds to make them all comfortable in there together!