

Well, here I am painting some Pour 15 paint inside of Justin's precious Nova that he brought back with him from Northern California. This is how I take a break from watching the kids- I work on painting stuff for Justin. He doesn't really like painting so he gets me to do it. I don't mind it too much, except when that paint gets on my skin! That stuff is almost impossible to get off! You should hear about what Justin did to get the paint off when it got on his face! Let's just say there were a lot of people asking what happened to his face for a week! I even took pictures of him but I'm not aloud to share it on my blog. He is a little embarrassed and I am respecting his privacy! (Maybe I've still shared too much according to Justin's opinion!) Anyway, this is one of the ways I get to get away and go into my own little world (or Justin's world, since it's his car!).
2 comments:
You gotta take the time any way you can! It says something about your talent in painting if Justin will let you work on his precious "iron mistress". You look cute in your work clothes working on a car!
You look cute in there and what a fun way to share in Justin's world!
Post a Comment